Hi Big Mama Thornton!



I have a request, Big Mama. Will you please leave a note on the comments if you are reading this in a country besides the U.S.? Will you please tell me precisely what country--maybe even what town? That would be most rad. Also, will you tell me how to say something rad in your language? Like, "Get out of my dreams and into my car." Or something.



Has anyone seen the new Zeppelin DVD?



Can you rent that shit? I'm too broke to be buying any DVDs right now, even ones so good they might make my TV explode and pierce my eyes with shards of blazing truth.



I am wearing my old Led Zeppelin T-shirt right now. I got this T-shirt in an iron-on T-shirt store on Wenceslas Square when I lived in Prague. It's way cheesy: the flying/falling angel guy in bright blue and big Druidy letters: LeD ZePpeLiN. (You get the idea.) I can't believe how great this band is. Well, we've probably discussed this before. They're my second-favorite band of all time after the Beatles, and that's all there is to that.



Not that it matters, but last night I went to the fairy cottage where I am going to be moving. I cannot even begin to go into the details of how rich and outrageous I feel about this. It is very small, but it is some kind of dream. No--I know it's not a dream, because I keep lying in bed thinking about it, unable to sleep. I think about how I will fix it up just so. There will be flowers and color, and Sloopy will just about think he died already, he'll have so much dappled sunlight to lie in. Maybe real fairies will decide to make a home in a flower pot. I hear Silverlake is full of fairies.



I can't talk about it. I don't want to like ejaculate prematurely type-deal.



xo

me



Comments

Popular Posts