Hi Super Chickens!



(thanks, dan :)



So I'm not so sad anymore. Caffeine and some girl-talk helped me out of the hall of mirrors. Where would I be without my girlfriends? This time Tracy and Henya did the honors, two chicks I've known since we were little kids. Good God, it feels good to finally live in my home city again. It is a real luxury to be surrounded by people who knew you when.



Just finished another column, which happens to feature appearances from three of my most beloved beloveds, as well as the mother of my roommate and high school sweetheart, Jake. All these people are connected to music in L.A., in different ways. And I get to write about them! My job rules! I am having a total and complete Tony Pierce moment of Gratitude. What Stuart Smalley would call "an attitude of gratitude." Just wait till I get to write about Jed!



Got to fucking crash like crazy. Oh my God, I couldn't use any profanity this week in my column, because I interviewed a 10-year-old girl and she's really excited that she's going to be in the paper. It wasn't that hard, actually--but it sure wasn't as much fun, either.



love,

Kate





Comments

Popular Posts