Hi Surf Nazis,



Um, the post about Marilyn Manson was a big BOO BOO. I was working on my next column while blogging and then somehow it got posted and I couldn't unpost it for ages because, as mentioned, Blogger is a little Bitch.



Ooops.



Don't you love how I completely villify and libel the entity (Blogger) to which I owe all my joy and happiness?



(Well, lots of it, anyway.)



Hey, who said love was fair.



BTW, are you digging the harvest moon these days? Check it out.



I went miniature golfing in Sherman Oaks yesterday and I truly felt that we were entering a magical realm as we entered, because everything at this minature golf is in the shape of a castle. It is also full of candy elf houses that you want to live in, forever.



I got two holes-in-one. There is nothing like the feeling of a hole-in-one. It just feels like... Like you have tapped into the frequency of Perfection where some people, the Amazing Ones, spend most of their time. It is a plane of existence where the force of the universe helps you along, so that your perfect achievement is, in a way, effortless. It is on this plane where, for example, the riff to "Satisfaction" was invented. There was no effort there. The biggest effort was playing it into a tape recorder in bed so he wouldn't forget it the next morning.



I want to say that it was also on this plane where Van Gogh painted Starry Night, but I think maybe I need to work on the theory a little more. Because the other truth is that most great achievements are the result of endless slaving.



Got to go write now. Ok bye.

Kate

Comments

Popular Posts