What's New, Pussycat?



Two things about last night's post:



1. There are TWO "B" sections to "Lola," and I'll call them "B" sections instead of "bridges" since there are two of them, and that seems somehow more appropriate. One goes, "Well we drank champagne and danced all night..." The other one goes "I pushed her away, I walked to the door, I fell to the floor, I got down on my knees..." These use different chord progressions.



Isn't that the cat's backpack? I mean, don't you love yourself a song that has two B sections? I think this would be my perfect song, and you can feel free to write it for me for Kwaanzaa:



* Starts with the chorus

* Has TWO B sections

* Handclaps

* Cowbell

* Sleighbells



2. Aaron Carter is not hot is the "I want to do it with him" sense. He is hot in the perfect-pop candyboy sense.

It's almost a Warholian thing for me, like Hanson but better. Or maybe it's just that he reminds me of someone I used to know. Prolly both.



I have to go march for peace now in MacArthur Park. Funny, a peace rally in MacArthur Park.



I'm gonna be sticky and sweet from my head to my feet---what with all that green icing flowing down!



Cake peace,

Kate



Comments

Popular Posts