the secret spy club is now in session:



the heat here, and the humanity, i guess, are getting to me.



nah, the humanity's all right.



it's the other thing. i tossed for 12 hours last night too tired to get up and too antsy to fall asleep. the heat. the heat the heat the heat. i was sleeping in a teenage girl's bedroom too (she was out of town), which may have added to my mental frantications. the mental vibes, you know. i had an obsessive frantic mind at 15. my life has been defined by an obsessive frantic mind. cliche, it's a blessing and a curse.



i will become like those other people: i will get into the meditation, like the meditation people do. right. that's the cure.



or maybe i'll just get into the medication.



or maybe i'll get into the AC asap, eat popcorn and play music. music, won't you come to me now, let me magnify your glory?



i'm so hot i want to cry, about anything. yesterday i cried like a monkey on the freeway listening to Xtina's "beautiful."



we're the song inside the tune, full of beautiful mistakes



that line kills me.



love

moi











Comments

Popular Posts