Hi Guys! I'm back from a long vacation. I spent a lot of quality time at Disneyland. They don't call it the Magic Kingdom for nothing! I also went back to my natural brunette for autumn.

Here's the list of what i played on my show today on littleradio.com


Big Bang--"Saturn Freeway"
L.E.O.--"Distracted"
The Cuts--"How Can I Get Through"
The Nice Boys--"Teenage Nights"
Teenage Fanclub--"What You Do to Me"
Naked Eyes--"Always Something There to Remind Me"
Boatel--"Nina"
The Ark--"One Of Us Is Gonna Die Young"
Matthew Sweet--"Superdeformed"
Tsar--"Superdeformed"
T. Rex--"Ride a White Swan"
The Rubinoos--"I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend"
The Ramones--"I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend" demo
Art Brut--"Emily Kane"
Big Star--"Feel"
The Mother Hips--"Red Tandy"
Mark Mallman--"Tell Me How a Man Gets Close to You"
Harry Nilsson--"Think About Your Troubles"
John Lennon--"Whatever Gets You Through the Night"
Scissor Sisters--"I Don’t Feel Like Dancin’"
Generation X--"Dancing With Myself"
Erasure--"Respect"
Nine Black Alps--"Just Friends"
The Blondes--"High Five Suicide"
Dandy Warhols--"We Used to be Friends"
Colin Blunstone---"You Who Are Lonely"
Beck--"Strange Apparition"
The Rolling Stones--"Loving Cup"
Citay--"What Never Was and What Should Have Been"
Wolfmother--"Love Train"
George Michael---"Faith"
Buddy Holly--"Not Fade Away"
The Hollies--"Carrie-Anne"

Comments

Popular Posts