Welcome to Summer




Hi! I just found this photo online. Isn't it awesome?

I do love me some Pee Wee's Playhouse.

Now, I have been receiving all manner of emails inquiring about my life, my dreams, my future and my past; my favorite Muppet, my favorite writers, my favorite flowers, new bands, and cowbell song.

Instead of trying to answer all of them individually, I shall answer them collectively here. Let me preface this by saying that one of the main lessons I have learned in the past three years is that nothing on the Internet matters, or is real.

My favorite cowbell song, for tLinkhe moment, is "Hair of the Dog" by Nazareth.

My favorite Muppet is Snuffy. I believe in invisible, gentle mammoths.

My favorite flower is lavender; second favorite is the gardenia. I am currently reading Gardenias, the most recent novel published by my mother, Faith Sullivan. My mother is a fine writer, and so is my father, Dan Sullivan.

My parents are the reason I am a writer!

My favorite newer bands this week are the Aliens, the Monster Squad, the Fucking Champs, and sometimes Black Bonzo. I am currently going through a stoner rock phase.

Comments

Popular Posts