Automatical Dance Doll




AUTOMATICAL DANCE DOLL

Reader, I'd like you to meet SWAN.

SWAN, this is Reader.

SWAN is an Automatical Dance Doll who usually lives in the cupboard in my kitchen for no reason.

But see, tonight, I am feeling like I need a little SWAN POWER to get through my workload.

So I have taken SWAN out of the cupboard, and he's on the desk now, just rockin' it.

SWAN comes in a package that reads:

(front)

Automatical Dance Doll.

*Good for everywhere*

An outstanding singer will perform on the spot for you.

This's very beautiful.

Please view and admire.

(back:)

DANCE WITH SUPER STAR SWAN! SWAN!! SWAN!!! LET'S SHARE HAPPY TIME!!!

Comment:
1. Take out "SWAN" and rip off paster in the bottom of it.
2.Perpendicularly paste your "SWAN" on your car or table. Made it fix.
3. When you start up your car or shake table, "SWAN" can perform for you!


MADE IN CHINA


You see, SWAN is not a bobble-head, but a bobble-body. His torso and arms kind of jiggle.

SWAN looks a lot like Elvis, too. The bottom of his base reads, "God Bless America!"

Billy Swan's "I Can Help" is one of my mom's favorite songs. He sounds like Jeff Lynne quite a bit.

The End.

Kate

Comments

Popular Posts