Strange Magic Two





Today I will present my second episode of

Strange Magic
Misses & Hits of the 1970s


We will begin the festivites around 4:15 pm at littleradio.com

You can listen through iTunes.

This show is dedicated to the 1970s, a decade of fanciful, cinematic, dreamy and aspirational pop music. Yay! We will, we will rock you.


Last week's show list was as follows. As always, we sprinkled an ultrafine mist of sounds from other eras. (Clear throat):


1. The Wackers, "Hot Wacks"
2. The Wackers, "We Can Be"
3. The Real Kids, "My Baby's Book"




4. Ted Mulry Gang, "My Little Girl"
5. Nina Simone, "My Baby Just Cares For Me" (1959)
6. Curtis Mayfield, "Blue Monday People"

7. Journey, "Stone In Love"
8. Bay City Rollers, "Shang-A-Lang"
9. Nick Lowe, "Rollers Show"

10. Ted Mulry Gang, "Dark Town Strutters' Ball"
11. Fats Waller, "Dark Town Strutters' Ball," composed by Shelton Brooks 1917
12. Elvis Presley, "Burning Love"

13. Journey, "Don't Stop Believing"
14. The Toms, "Long Line of Collectors"
15. Olivia Newton-John, "If Not For You"

16. Electric Light Orchestra, "Sweet Is the Night"
17. Isley Brothers, "Hello It's Me"
18. Todd Rundgren, "Couldn't I Just Tell You"

19. 38 Special, "Hold On Loosely"
20. Badfinger, "Beautiful & Blue"
21. Dobie Gray, "Drift Away"

22. Poco, "Raindrops"
23. Shakone, "Love Machine"
24. Status Quo, "The Price of Love"

25. Fanny, "I Need You Need Me"
26. Stevie Wonder, "You and I"
27. Disney Pinnoccio soundtrack, "When You Wish Upon A Star," 1940

xoxo
kate

Comments

Popular Posts