KISS Junior

Hey, Frogger:

I am so happy to have a blog again, I can't tell you. You really can't imagine.

So, my fella said a joke tonight.

"What did Malcolm X tell his assistant when he sent him to the store to buy the ingredients for three-bean salad?"

(CAN YOU EVEN GUESS?)

(I know you can.)

(Just think for one second.)

Answer: "Buy any beans necessary!"

(No disrespect. Really.)

********

I have various newses, but for the moment, this will have to suffice.

Forthwith, a personal essay I have loved for many years now. It's by Eric Nuzum, who is a great writer and a radio person. This essay makes me so happy, I had to share it with you, for I can hardly think of a better band name EVER than KISS Junior.

The exciting thing is that Eric has a new book coming out which will include this piece. I am really looking forward to it, like crazy.

Please enjoy KISS Junior.

You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy.

By Eric Nuzum

 

Love,
Kate

Comments

Popular Posts