You know what makes me feel so old?



There's a picture on Tony Pierce's blog of Prince William, which indicates that he's starting to lose his hair. He's shockingly fetching but definitely thin up top.



This makes me feel so old. I remember when he was born.



I dated a guy once who lost his hair at like 19. It happens to some people.



Anyway, the reason I haven't been barely blogging nor writing at all I guess is dead dog syndrome or something. I have no interest in rock music right now, nor in writing. It's so brutal. All I want to do is listen to Herman's Hermits, which is also a symbolically appropriate statement about my current lifestyle.



Early Bee-Gee's won't do. The Zombies suddenly don't cut it. Dave Clark's too angry. Nope, all I want is Herman's Hermits. Maybe a tiny bit of Tommy James and the Shondells. My stomach won't handle anything else.



Herman, dear Herman. And his wee hermits.



xoxox

me

Comments

Popular Posts