sunday again

The day is winding down and I am glad to be alive, because even though people can sometimes be a bummer, the air is full of kindly spirits.



You can contact them by saying Hi.



I went to see Spidey yesterday. I liked it. I don't know if it's "good" or whatever, but I enjoyed the love story and I discovered that this Tobey McGuire person is kind of sexy. I never expected that. Not one little bit. But he is. I am such a sucker for pretty boyish boys with big blue eyes and secret superhero lives.



It's important to be a superhero, don't you think?



There are lots of ways to be a superhero, and only you can figure out your way. And whatever it is, it'll probably be something no one could have imagined.



Right now, I am going to become a Housecleaning Superhero. They call me the Swiffer. Wet Swiffer, actually.



Have you tried the Wet Swiffer? Oh my gosh, it's delicious. It smells chemically sweet and fake and wonderful. It makes me want to be a better mother. To Tobey. You know, the dog. Now I think maybe Tobey was a good name for a whole reason.



He's added a few names recently. Now it's Sir Tobey Tyler Circus Boy Dreamweaver Spookytooth Belch the First.



xo

me

Comments

Popular Posts