Hi Weirdos!



Sorry so lame. Been busy and stressed. Having fun, too. Can't eat, can't sleep. Driving badly and typing worsely. Today I was at the Beverly Center, gross, and I lost my car. I wandered starving for an hour in the lot, thinking about time-space warps and worm holes and cars, and the parking lot Muzak was playing a KCRW-type jacuzzi-shit cover of Jane's Addiction's "I Would." One of my favorite Jane's Addiction songs ever, which I just put on a mix tape.



"If it would help to give the world back what it gave, then I would."



Dunno what it means, but it's goddamn beautiful.



He would for you. He would for you, he would for you, Kate.



(He says Kate, it's weird.)



Anyway, finally the sweetie-pie security guard drives me around and we find my car immediately, of course, right where I had looked 20 minutes earlier.



I must be very sick, I said.



"You're in love," he said.



Mexican people are real romantic and shit.



"Oh no!" I said and covered my hands with my face. I mean, you know what I mean.



I'm not in love. Just hungry.



So very hungry.







love,

Kate





Comments

Popular Posts