Hi Cult heroes!



The captivating and mysterious Emmanuelle posted a bit on her blog about Beck's new GF and her Scientology website.



I wonder. If I had my own Scientology website, say--like this one, would Beck ever want to make out with me?



:)



Actually, I think this calls for a winky one



;)



Isn't it weird (like Hanson said) how all the Scientologists seem to have the same template for their websites?



And isn't it even extra super paraweird how the "favorite L.Ron Hubbard quotes" sound like they were written by learners of English in commie China?



"Morale is boosted to high highs by accomplishment. In fact, it can be demonstrated that production is the basis of morale."



and:



"Full responsibility is not fault; it is recognition of being cause."





To which I say: Blog is not different, it is proof of exception for difference meanie weirdo freakazoidies.



Look, I got better things to do than sit around all day talking about old fish lips.



love

kate

Comments

Popular Posts