hey guys:



what with this fucking fat-ass weird surreal coronation bullshit and a "leader" so uncool, so unsexy, so unfunny and so unrock it's hard to believe he's even American; and a world in mourning after recent tragic events; and a Democratic party so fucking sold-out and retarded they're a joke, I am currently in a state of meditative masonry. I'm building a beautiful stone retaining wall to terrace off the generous slope of my back/front yard, with help!



So don't read me, but read Tony, who speaks common sense. I have come to realize in the past couple days that this is not a party issue. Lots of republicans hate this guy.



This is a style issue, and a sanity issue. And a Christian issue, to be honest.



I ask you: If Jesus were alive today, and he had to decide how to spend a sum of $40 million in one day, and he could use it to immunize 22 million tsunami-surviving children----or spend it on a party for himself--what would he do?



What would Jesus do?



Just asking.



Love,

Kate



Comments

Popular Posts