Humdingers:



I know that guy retracted his earthquake prediction, and it was supposed to happen today at the latest, and it didn't, etc. But something's up, because not only is it hot Santa Ana times, but my dog has taken to compulsively sniffing the ground. Wandering my property, wandering the house, sniffing the ground. As if he were looking for a place to pee or following a trail---but never peeing and never finding anything. Just sniffing. He's never done this before, and I know because after having to housetrain him for months, I am hypersensitive to all his ground-sniffing behaviors.



Maybe you don't know but dogs sniff the ground before earthquakes.



I am telling you this with the understanding that by announcing this, I will jinx the possibility of an earthquake. So if there's no earthquake, you can thank me.



love,

kate

Comments

Popular Posts