No milk today.



It wasn't always so.



Also, no time for blog.



I will say this much. Somehow, tonight, despite incredible odds, I got a five-minute crush on Eric Gagne. That's right. So-not-cute Eric Gagne. For five minutes, tonight, I would have totally made out with Eric Gagne, if he had been in my bedroom watching the Dodger game with me, which would have been unlikely, since he was pitching.



It was his mastery, combined with his humanity.



The day his slump began, I heard him on KROQ, on the Kevin and Bean show in the morning. They were all foaming and you're-so-awesoming him, and he said, I get nervous every time, and I get scared, and I don't know if I'll do it. And then, that day, he didn't do it.



So you see, he is a human superhero, which makes him sexier to me.



And let's not even get into the whole Guns 'n Roses thing.



Goodnight, Eric.



xo

Kate

Comments

Popular Posts