what it will be:



yo yo yo yo baby pop, yeah you c'mere gimme a kiss!



better make it fast or else i'm gonna get pissed.



can't you hear the music pumping hard like i wish you would?



now push it.









Ah, how I do miss Salt n Pepa. Oh, Salt n Pepa, where have you gone?



So salty, so pepa-y, so sweet, too.



Anywayz, I am getting tired of not finishing the Liz Phair review, but I am still moving and everything. Last night was my first night sleeping in the new cottage. I set up the bed frame and bed all by myself. It was like some kind of spiritual test, getting the horrible metal screechy scratchy evil and Satanic bed frame into and out of the car, down the hill and into the house--then setting it all up without breaking every window in the bedroom. I kicked its ass.



I need men for some help moving and stuff, and other things, and some rock, but I don't need them for everything, man!



I'm sorry I'm so distant and boring lately. I have too much going on. I should really just do like Tony or Matt and say I'm going on vacation, so it'll be clear and clean and neat. OK, I am going on vacation. I will be back in a week. Full of juicy tales of music and love and dead-people crushes.



xoxoxo

me

Comments

Popular Posts