Oh Divine Master:



Call off the dogs, I found a place to live. It's so magical I can't sleep, just thinking about moving in. This is a huge, heavy crush and I'm obsessed. Oh, wow. I knew I could start a new life if I tried.



What's new with you, blue?



Matt told me I should link to the White Stripes piece I did for Nerve.com, but I can't do it. If you really want to check it out, it's not hard to do.



My friend Leigh, my last roommate in Prague, is visiting from SF. I guess tonight is her last night so we'll probably barhop or something. I really just want to go to the Roost, my new favorite bar. The Roost used to suck ass but it's gotten much better in the past year. So relaxed, so many cute boys, such cheap drinks, great jukebox, free popcorn, cozy vibe. Like what the Rustic used to be in the day.



I'll have to figure out a secret mountain route to the Roost from my new pad, over the 2 to the 5 or some shit.



I'm happy about Reuben winning American Idol. It was a curveball, and that's what I love about humanity. Always throwing curve balls at you.



I had a realization yesterday about why certain TV actors become successful film actors and some don't. It's very simple. The more a TV show looks and feels like a movie--"E.R.," "Dawson's Creek," "Buffy," etc., the more likely the actor will succeed in films, because people are used to seeing them in that context. But throw in a laughtrack, shoot it on video and make it a half-hour, and you're going to have a much harder time becoming a movie star.



the end.

me

Comments

Popular Posts