Hey You With the Eye O the Tiger



Once I started to write a song and realized the Cure had already written it. Can't remember which one at the moment.



Then in bed the other day I realized Weezer had done the same damn thing, but they went ahead and recorded it and played it every night with fantastic silver confetti--"Surf Wax America" off the Blue Album. It's a Cure song, I tell you.



That one was a Pat Wilson melody, though. Not Rivers.



I had a dream the other night a new Nirvana forgotten classic came out and it sounded just like Weezer. I woke up right away so I remember how it goes, and even awake, it still sounds like Weezer.



Damn that Weezer, all right.



I'm in love now with my Sloopy baby, but I don't know if I can keep him. It's like getting married to a stranger. I feel so heavy and weighted down all the time. I don't know if I'm ready for this. He makes me want to eat him, he's so beautiful and adorable and completely pure. But a lot of the time, i just don't feel like giving him what he needs. He needs a 24/7 mommy, and I have a lot of things I need to do that don't involve him.



It would be awful to give him back now that he's starting to feel like my baby, feel secure after being alone so long. But it would also be bad to keep him if I'm not the right one for him. Aw, fuck. I don't know. He's perfect for me. But fuck, it don't feel right tonight. I want to be the kind of person who can handle this kind of thing, who can handle a baby. Maybe it's just too soon.



sneeze

me





Comments

Popular Posts