Hi Snorkly Fish:



Sorry for the thing about LA Weekly. It's a little nitpicky. I deleted it five minutes after writing it, but Blogger won't erase it from the blog itself, so there you go. Whatever!



At least I wasn't writing like a super-secret top-secret crazy hidden love letter that accidentally got posted!



Dear Love Bagel: Your throat makes me cry. Your tan cords kill me, softly. Your vocabulary is heroic, and your spirit makes me think that I can hang out a while longer in this world. Your voice is like gravy of God. I always regretted not smooching you that night in the balcony. Do you like PB&J?



Haw Haw!



I write lousy love letters. They always feel so cheesy. Someday maybe someone will inspire me properly to really write a good one!



OK bye,



xo

kate

Comments

Popular Posts