Hi You Lazy Fucks:



I just found a blog called "My life is crazy! And that's the way I like it..!"



I think it's a teenage girl. Dig the first paragraph of her latest entry:



~ Monday, December 02, 2002



"Ok, I know like, five minutes ago I said I really had nothing to talk about. But I do. Today was really an ok day seeing as the night before I had yet another fight with my mother.Today I went to the Chorus Line dance workshop. I have never taken a dance class in my life! And it definetly shows!...Cassie says I have a natural talent for it, but today I felt really..um..stupid? Yeah that's the word! Thanks Cassie! But later I was walking around and decided to do it again, and did, wonderfully! Of course, I'm in my room! Although I still don't know if I can audition! My parents have not said yet! I sang my song for dad tonight, and I think he really liked it, but being the "macho" man that he is would not say how much:) I really want to do it though! Oh well..."



Slow down, sister. You are way too crazy.



Actually, I thought it was pretty cute.



I mean, "The Chorus Line Dance Workshop."



Fuck. I know exactly what that scene's all about.



Jazz hands.



All the time.



I'm going to bed. Screw the Damn Personals. I'm damn tired, personally.



My life is so crazy!



Love,

Kate









Comments

Popular Posts