Hi, Megamerger:



So, not to be a bitch or anything, but only Ben and "my amigo" came up with any fake song titles at all. What are you all, a bunch of cowards? Don't tell me you have something "better" to do than sit in front of your computer and make up song titles for your favorite group, because you and I both know that's a damn lie.



Maybe you think your contribution won't make any difference. Maybe you think, I'm just one person. What can I do to change anything?



I'll tell you what. If every one of us made just one small contribution, it would add up to a tidal wave of fake song titles. And just think of what that could mean for the children.



So don't tell me you can't make a difference.



And by the way, I don't believe that anyone "got" the Nirvana ones. I know "Liposuction" was a tad Nirv�na-Tap, but WTF?



I'm off to take a bath and then change my life.





Love,

Kate





Comments

Popular Posts