Hi, Honey Nut:



I am looking for a real hangover cure. Hit me with your best shot!



I was listening to the Ramones and X today and I heard something real fun. X's song "The Once Over Twice" kind of sounds like the Ramones' "I Don't Wanna Go Down In The Basement." Which, when you think about it, kind of sounds like it could be the name of an X song.



It was just neat because X is one band that never overtly reminds me of anyone else--usually.



Of course, both bands are culling from the same sources. you know, rock 'n roll.



Let's think of other could-be X song titles.



How about...



"seam ripper"

"sugar baby doll"

"the name of this song"

"kind of gone"





Maybe Ben, the biggest X-pert in the Earth, can come up with some more fake-X song titles. Ben?



xoxox

Kate









Comments

Popular Posts